Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27 KJV
If you do not have peace, you do not have faith because you do not believe.
Be sure not to be filled with the worries and cares of the world but be filled with Christ in the Holy Spirit.
Healing Confessions
Template - Healing Confessions (Read aloud daily) (Note: remain in faith and not confess negatively with your mouth any doubts or unbelief based on the symptoms that you see or negative medical reports, even when you don't see/feel any improvements in your body. Your negative confessions will cancel the effects of the positive healing confessions you have confessed every day. For we walk by faith, not by sight.) It is written, Isaiah 53:4-5 KJV Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: and with His stripes we are healed. 1 Peter 2:24 KJV by whose stripes ye were healed Matthew 8:17 KJV Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. Romans 8:2 KJV For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:11 KJV He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Mark 11:23-24 KJV For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall SAY unto t...
Comments
Post a Comment