Covenant Heir Declaration

Covenant Heir Declaration 

(Read aloud daily)


Abba, Father, 

I come to You not as a beggar,

But as a blood bought heir.


Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: 

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 

To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. 

And because we are sons, 

God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, 

Abba, Father. 

Wherefore I am no more a servant, but a son; 

and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.


God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, 

Even when we were dead in sins, has quickened us together with Christ, (by grace we are saved;) 

And has raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 

That in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 

For by grace are we saved through faith; and that not of ourselves: 

it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. 

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus onto good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them.


There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. 

But we are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in us.


For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; 

but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 


For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 

For we have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but we have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, 

Abba, Father.


The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

And if children, then heirs; 

heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; 

if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together. 

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.


This I say then, 

Walk in the Spirit, and we shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.


Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: 

for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,


I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 

Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: 

and if in any thing we be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this onto us.


And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, 

shall keep our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



Therefore, 

Abba, Father, as a blood bought heir of Thy Kingdom of Heaven,

Your Word declares that You supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:


In the Name of Jesus,


I declare that the spirit of Mammon [money, wealth, treasure, riches] has no dominion over my life.

I am not subject to lack, to poverty or to financial oppression,

Because I am a Covenant Partner with the Most High God.

I direct my finances toward Kingdom purpose.

I speak to every mountain of debt, every obstruction of provision, every spirit that has operated against my financial channels 

And I command it to be removed in the Name of Jesus.


Angels, ministering spirits, go forth now.


The supply is allocated now.

The Covenant is in force now.

I am drawing on it now.

This is my Declaration.

This is my Right.

This is my Inheritance.


In the Name of Jesus, 


Your Word declares that, 

I seek first the Kingdom of God, and His Righteousness; and all these things shall be added onto me.


You Word declares that,

I shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth my fruit in my season; 

my leaf also shall not wither; 

and whatsoever I do shall prosper.


Your Word declares that,

You gave me power to get wealth, that I may establish Your Covenant which You sware onto my fathers, as it is this day.


Your Word declares that,

The thoughts that You think toward me, are thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give me an expected end.


Your Word declares that,

You wish above all things that I may prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers.


Your Word declares that,

No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; 

and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment I shalt condemn. 


Your Word declares that,

Behold, You gave onto me power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me.


So be it!


Thank you Jesus!

Glory to God!

Praise God! Hallelujah!

Amen.

~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A word of Knowledge: Receive Healing for Yourself

A Testimony of Healing - Joy

A Christmas Tree Dire Warning