A word of Knowledge: Do You Have The Seal of God?
A word of Knowledge:
Do You Have The Seal of God?
Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation:
in whom also after that ye believed,
ye were SEALED with that HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE,
[14] Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Now you are saved after you "heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation:"
When you believed "in whom", you are Born Again of the Spirit just as Jesus was born of the Spirit that God put in Mary the virgin's womb.
Your spirit gets regenerated into a new spirit with a new heart.
Ezekiel 36:26 KJV
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
The Promise of the Father,
Ezekiel 36:27 KJV
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
John 3:3,5-6 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him,
Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
[5] Jesus answered,
Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Next, "after that ye believed" and Born Again,
"ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise",
Which is the Baptism with the Holy Spirit in which Jesus baptized you in the same manner just as how the disciples received the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost in Acts 2, with the evidence of speaking in unknown tongues.
Acts 1:5 KJV
For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Luke 3:16 KJV
John answered, saying unto them all,
I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose:
he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:
Wherein Jesus Himself was first sealed with the Holy Spirit after His water baptism by John and sent the Holy Spirit to us after His resurrection and ascension into Heaven.
Luke 3:22 KJV
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said,
Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
John 16:7 KJV
Nevertheless I tell you the truth;
It is expedient for you that I go away:
for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
John 14:26 KJV
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Therefore, let us be clear,
You are saved when you believed in Jesus, which is being Born Again of the Spirit just like Jesus in Mary's womb as a baby.
However, that is not the Baptism with the Holy Spirit by Jesus Himself.
Meaning, you have not yet receive the promise of the Father, which is the Holy Spirit "Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession".
It is AFTER you believed in Him and received salvation - "in whom also after that ye believed,",
Then do you fulfilled the condition to receive and be sealed with the Holy Spirit, which is the promise of tge Father - "ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise".
Acts 1:4-5 KJV
And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
[5] For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Again, let us be clear, you cannot receive the Holy Spirit before you believed in Jesus and is saved (born again of the Spirit),
Because the world (the unbelievers, the unsaved) cannot receive Him -
"Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:"
John 14:16-18 KJV
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
[18] I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Now, how do you receive the Holy Spirit "after that ye believed"?
You need to desire to receive this promise of the Father in like manner as how the disciples tarried on the day of Pentecost or through the laying of hands by a Spirit-filked believer, with the evidence of "speak with other tongues".
Acts 2:1-4 KJV
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
[2] And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
[3] And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
[4] And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost,
and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Acts 19:6 KJV
And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
QUESTION:
Why should you need to be
"SEALED with that HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE", the seal of God?
Before the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Revelation 7:2-3 KJV
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God:
and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
[3] Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have SEALED THE SERVANTS OF OUR GOD in their foreheads.
Revelation 9:3-4 KJV
And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth:
and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
[4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree;
but only those men which HAVE NOT THE SEAL OF GOD in their foreheads.
Ephesians 4:30 KJV
And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Therefore, brethrens I beseech you,
Earnestly seek to receive the Holy Spirit, the seal of God, by Jesus, whom Himself shall baptise you with the Holy Ghost when you ask the Father for this gift.
Luke 11:13 KJV
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
Romans 8:9 KJV
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now if any man HAVE NOT the Spirit of Christ, he is NONE OF HIS.

Comments
Post a Comment