Abundance Declaration

Abundance Declaration 


(Declare aloud every morning and and expect miracles. 

IT WORKS!)


I proclaim the Kingdom of God is come.


In the Name of Jesus,


Money, I command you to increase.

God, I thank you that money comes to me today in abundance.

I thank you for divine appointments, unexpected increase and supernatural favour.

God, I thank you that increase is in motion.

Glory to God!


Finances, hear the Word of the Lord:

You shall multiply in my hands.

You shall grow, expand and overflow.

Every bill is paid, every debt is cancelled, every door is open.


Angels, go forth now, bring the wealth and prosperity that belongs to me.

Glory to God!


The LORD be with me and He shall make all that I do to prosper in my hand.

Glory to God!


Thank you Jesus!

Praise Jesus!

All Glory to Jesus!

Glory to God forever! 

Hallelujah!

Amen.


~

Scripture References:


It is written,


Galatians 3:13 KJV

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: 

for it is written, 

Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:


Romans 8:1-2 KJV

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 

[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.


Philippians 4:19 KJV

But my God shall supply all your [my] need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


Ephesians 1:3 KJV

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:


3 John 1:2 KJV

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.


Proverbs 3:9-10 KJV

Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 

[10] So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.


Psalm 1:3 KJV

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; 

and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


Deuteronomy 29:9 KJV

Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.


Genesis 39:3 KJV

... the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.


Genesis 39:23 KJV

... the LORD was with him, and that which he did, the LORD made it to prosper.


Psalm 112:1-3 KJV

Praise ye the LORD. 

Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, 

that delighteth greatly in his commandments. 

[2] His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. 

[3] Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.


Proverbs 10:22 KJV

The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.


Proverbs 22:4 KJVS

By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.


Proverbs 24:3-4 KJV

Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: 

[4] And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.


Isaiah 54:17 KJV

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; 

and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. 

This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.


Luke 10:19 KJV

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


Isaiah 55:11 KJV

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: 

it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.


Mark 11:23-24 KJV

For verily I say unto you, 

That whosoever shall SAY unto this mountain, 

Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; 

and shall NOT DOUBT in his heart, but shall BELIEVE that those things which he SAITH shall come to pass; 

he shall have whatsoever he SAITH. 

[24] Therefore I say unto you, 

What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, 

BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE THEM, and ye shall have them.


Psalm 118:25 KJV

Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: 

O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.


Deuteronomy 8:18 KJV

Thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: 

for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.


Ephesians 3:20-21 KJV

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 

[21] Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.


All Glory to God! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A word of Knowledge: Receive Healing for Yourself

A Testimony of Healing - Joy

A Christmas Tree Dire Warning