Kingdom Pledge

 

Kingdom Pledge


I proclaim the Kingdom of God is COME,

right HERE!, right NOW!

I am a son of God.

I am a Royal Priest of God.

I am a new creation. 

Old things are passed away. 

All things in me are new.

I am reconciled to God by Jesus Christ.

God has given me the ministry of reconciliation. 

God made Christ to be sin for me, that I might be made the righteousness of God in Christ.


I am in union with God.

I have His Divine Nature.

I am a partaker of His Divine Nature.

He has given me His Divine Nature.

And I acknowledge all His good things. 

I am a new creation.

Old things have passed away. 

Behold, all things have become new.

And all those new things, they are of God.

And I acknowledge them.

And I am Jesus to this world.

I preach the gospel of the Kingdom of God.

I go and heal the sick.

I cast out devils.

I cleanse the lepers.

And I raise the dead.

I set captives free,

from the oppressions and afflictions of the kingdom of darkness.

I destroy the works of the devil where I see them.


Jesus is with me.

Jesus is for me.

Jesus is in me.

Therefore, all things are possible.

Nothing shall hurt me. 

Behold, He has given me power,

To tread upon serpents and scorpions. 

And over all the power of the enemy,

To crush him, where I see him.

And nothing, shall hurt me.

Nothing, shall hurt me, 

because I and my house are blessed,

As for me and my house, we serve the LORD.

I will do everything that is necessary,

To be useful, in His Kingdom, 

The Kingdom of Light.

Because I am the light of the world,

And darkness flees where I go.


As He is, so am I.

In this world, right now.

I am bought with a price.

I am a new creature, in Christ.

I am joined with the Lord.

I am one spirit with the Lord.

I am in Christ.

Christ is in me.

I am in the Father.

The Father is in me.

I am healed: body, soul, spirit, right now.

It is done.

It was paid for 2000 years ago.

So I am God's son.

Because I am in the Son of God.

He has given me His Name, His character, His nature.

Everything He is, I have now become.

I have faith in Christ.


I am God's son. 

I am man's servant. 

I am the devil's master. 

Christians lead the way.

I never leave a fallen comrade.

I am Jesus' body.

The fullness of Him, they fills all in all. 

Everywhere I go, God goes.

Everywhere I go, sickness flees, disease dies, devils GO!.

Amen.


Bless God!

Praise Jesus!

Glory to Jesus!

Glory to God!

Hallelujah!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Testimony of Healing - Joy

A word of Knowledge: Receive Healing for Yourself

A Christmas Tree Dire Warning