Servanthood

A word of Wisdom
On Servanthood

Jesus may be your Saviour but have you yet submit yourself to Him to be your Lord?

If He be your Lord, wait upon Him as a servant and act obediently on His calls.

But, if you only call on Him whenever you have a need then who exactly is the servant and who is the Lord?

John 15:14-15 KJV
Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
[15] Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth:
but I have called you friends;
for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Would you not want to submit to Him as His servant right now?
For He would have called you friend.
Yes, God shall be your friend.
Consider that.

Mark 12:29 KJV
And Jesus answered him,
The first of all the commandments is,
Hear, O Israel;
The Lord our God is one Lord:

Jesus Christ is Lord!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Real-life Deliverance Account

Absolute Surrender: Peter's Repentance

A word of Knowledge: Stop depicting the Holy Spirit as a dove