Absolute Surrender

A word of Wisdom
On Absolute Surrender

1 Corinthians 14:14 KJV
For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

If you have not received the gift of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues,
You will not be able to understand experientially,
even in the uttermost of your natural intellect,
What it means exactly to be absolutely surrendered to the Lord.

Neither will you be able to manifest in supernatural power in any of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in 1 Corinthians 12:7-11.

1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:
for they are foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The natural mind is against the Spirit and comprehends Him not.
The natural mind is not able to absolutely surrender to God.

1 Corinthians 14:4 KJV
He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself

Speaking in tongues is the utterance given by the Holy Spirit.
It is God teaching you and giving you the ability to deny your natural self and mind and to submit to Him in order to follow Him.

Luke 9:23 KJV
And he said to them all,
If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

It is allowing God the Holy Spirit to have full control of your natural flesh to be willingly led by Him to walk in His Will.
It is given you that you may truly know what and how it is to walk in the Spirit.

God is spirit and thus is supernatural; there is nothing natural about Him.

1 Corinthians 14:18 KJV
I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

The more you speak in tongues, the more you will be accustomed to submit your flesh to the Spirit of God and be able to walk in His Will and manifest the gifts of the Holy Spirit to proclaim the Kingdom of God, here on earth.

John 14:12 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you,
He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Real-life Deliverance Account

Absolute Surrender: Peter's Repentance

A word of Knowledge: Stop depicting the Holy Spirit as a dove