The Outpouring

A word of Knowledge
On The Outpouring

(Feb 2023)
I keep hearing this repeating in my spirit for the past 2 days in the form of an announcement:

"The Spirit and the Bride say Come."

This is not the usual manner that I hear from the Lord. And the meaning and purpose of which seems to be somewhat hidden from me.
Strangely, it is not unpacked for me as it usually will be.

This is the full verse I have found after doing a search in Revelations:

Revelation 22:17 KJV
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.
And let him that heareth say, Come.
And let him that is athirst come.
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

I've only a rough sense that it could be referring to a revival of the Church or the outpouring of the Baptism with the Holy Spirit.

Regardless, I proclaim it to all who are willing to hear:

"The Spirit and the Bride say Come."


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Real-life Deliverance Account

Absolute Surrender: Peter's Repentance

A word of Knowledge: Stop depicting the Holy Spirit as a dove