Divine Healing - How to do it

A word of Knowledge
On
Divine Healing - How to do it

Jesus Christ has given us the authority and power in His Name.

Matthew 28:18 KJV
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 14:12-14 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you,
He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
[13] And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
[14] If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

He has told us what to do with it.

Mark 16:15 KJV
And he said unto them,
Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

What is the gospel?
It is the glad tidings that the Kingdom of God is come nigh here on earth as it is in heaven.

Matthew 6:10 KJV
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

In the Kingdom of God, there is no sickness nor death nor sorrow, for God is with us, in us and for us.

Revelation 21:3-4 KJV
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

We are commissoned by the Lord Jesus Christ to bring about the Kingdoms of God here on earth, just as the early disciples understood it and did it obediently.

Mark 16:20 KJV
And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Therefore, we are to obey Him in exactly the same way, just as the early disciples did it, even just as H8mself did it according to what the Father told Him.

John 8:28-29 KJV
Then said Jesus unto them,
When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
[29] And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Now, just as Jesus is not left alone but received the Holy Ghost to accomplish the Kingdom of God in preaching and healing and setting captives free from the kingdom of darkness, we too are given God Himself, the Holy Ghost upon the Baptism by Jesus.

Mark 1:8 KJV
I [John Baptist] indeed have baptized you with water: but He [Jesus] shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

~~~~~~~

How exactly do we carry out divine healing to bring about the Kingdom of God?

Mark 16:17-18,20 KJV
And these signs shall follow them that BELIEVE;
In my NAME shall
they cast out devils; ...
they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

The key is to "believe" in Jesus;
in Him, in His Word and in His Name.

We have to FIRST to decide to BELIEVE before (not after) laying hands or the prayer of faith, such that the moment we lay our hands, the sick SHALL recover.
If the healing is not instant, we have to stand firm to believe that "they shall recover" according to His promise,
regardless of any or lack of physical symptoms of recovery.

His Word SHALL and MUST come to pass.
If He has already said that "they shall recover", then they MUST recover the moment we BELIEVE, it is absolutely done.
i e.. seeing the sick completely healed in our mind and heart before we even lay our hands.

And that is faith in Jesus Christ.
Without faith and with any doubts or double-mindedness in our mind or heart, we can do nothing.

The same principle applies to EVERY promise of God.

1 Peter 2:24 KJV
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness:
by whose stripes ye were healed.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Real-life Deliverance Account

Absolute Surrender: Peter's Repentance

A word of Knowledge: Stop depicting the Holy Spirit as a dove