Whose Side

Oct 2023

Why is a tiny insignificant country like Israel or the Jews has been and is still at the epicenter of world issues throughout ancient and modern history?

https://youtu.be/G_3-3akYnW8?si=grHTjvaFr4JHh3O2

Luke 11:23 KJV
He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Genesis 12:3 KJV
And I will bless them that bless thee [Israel], and curse him that curseth thee [Israel]: and in thee [Israel] shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Zechariah 12:9-10 KJV
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
[10] And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Will you choose to be on God's side or will you choose to be a servant of Satan?
Choose wisely regardless of your current faith or belief system.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Real-life Deliverance Account

Absolute Surrender: Peter's Repentance

A word of Knowledge: Stop depicting the Holy Spirit as a dove