A Prayer of Consecration by E.W. Kenyon

A Prayer of Consecration
By E.W. Kenyon


I have tried to do Your will and failed.
Now, by Thy grace, I come to place in Thy care my all;
I will to be Thine, I will to do Thy will,
I will to believe Thee, I will to obey Thee,
I will to know Thy will as revealed in Thy Word,
I will to trust Thy Holy Spirit to indwell me, to implant, culture, and bring to perfection the graces with which thou wouldst adorn my life.
I will to be led into all Thy Truth.
I will to let Him control my temper, my passions, feelings, habits,
emotions, conversation, and conduct, both in business and social life.
I acknowledge my own helplessness in making these conform to Thy will;
They have brought weakness into Thy service, sorrow and unrest into my life, and dishonor to Thee.
In weakness I come to Thee. I turn them over, yield them up, Yea, gladly surrender them all to Thee, and now, dear Lord, I have willed away myself, my all,
And now, I will my will, to Thee.
I can do no more, have no more to give;
All is Thine, and what is Thine thou canst use or lay aside.
All I ask is that this may be final.
I rest on John 6:37, "Him that cometh to me, I will in no wise cast out."
I have simply come, and come to stay, in the name and merits of my Redeemer, Thy Son, amen.
Now "For me to live is Christ."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Real-life Deliverance Account

Absolute Surrender: Peter's Repentance

A word of Knowledge: Stop depicting the Holy Spirit as a dove