Template - Healing Confessions (Read aloud daily) (Note: remain in faith and not confess negatively with your mouth any doubts or unbelief based on the symptoms that you see or negative medical reports, even when you don't see/feel any improvements in your body. Your negative confessions will cancel the effects of the positive healing confessions you have confessed every day. For we walk by faith, not by sight.) It is written, Isaiah 53:4-5 KJV Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: and with His stripes we are healed. 1 Peter 2:24 KJV by whose stripes ye were healed Matthew 8:17 KJV Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. Romans 8:2 KJV For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:11 KJV He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Mark 11:23-24 KJV For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall SAY unto t...
Covenant Heir Declaration Abba, Father, I come to You not as a beggar, But as a blood bought heir. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because we are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore I am no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. As many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His Name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, has quickened us together with Christ, (by grac...
Abundance Declaration (Declare aloud every morning and and expect miracles. IT WORKS!) I proclaim the Kingdom of God is come. In the Name of Jesus, Money, I command you to increase. God, I thank you that money comes to me today in abundance. I thank you for divine appointments, unexpected increase and supernatural favour. God, I thank you that increase is in motion. Glory to God! Finances, hear the Word of the Lord: You shall multiply in my hands. You shall grow, expand and overflow. Every bill is paid, every debt is cancelled, every door is opened. Angels, go forth now, bring what belongs to me; bring the riches, wealth, and prosperity to me. Glory to God! The LORD is with me and He shall make all that I do to prosper in my hands. Therefore, whatsoever I do shall prosper. Glory to God! Thank you Jesus! Praise Jesus! All Glory to Jesus! Glory to God forever! Hallelujah! Amen. ~ Scripture References: It is written, Galatians 3:13 KJV Christ hath redeemed us from the cur...
Comments
Post a Comment