How to walk in the Spirit
A word of Wisdom:
How to walk in the Spirit
Galatians 5:16 KJV
This I say then,
Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Galatians 5:17 KJV
For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Romans 8:5-6 KJV
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh;
but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Galatians 5:25 KJV
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
How to walk in the Spirit?
John 5:19 KJV
Then answered Jesus and said unto them,
Verily, verily, I say unto you,
The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
John 12:49-50 KJV
For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
[50] And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
John 14:10 KJV
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Comments
Post a Comment