Declarations and Confessions Links

Declarations and Confessions Links


**********

Faith is the foundation, Praise is the seal.

**********


Kingdom Pledge 

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/kingdom-pledge.html


Covenant Heir Declaration 

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/covenant-heir-declaration.html


Abundance Declaration 

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/abundance-declaration.html


Healing Confessions - Template

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/healing-confessions.html


Prayer of Release 

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/the-prayer-of-release.html


Declaration - Spiritual Warfare 

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/declaration-spiritual-warfare.html


*******


Hebrews 11:1 KJV

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.


Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.


Romans 10:8 KJV

But what saith it? 

The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: 

that is, 

the word of faith


Proverbs 18:21 KJV

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.


Romans 4:17 KJV

... God, who ... calleth those things which be not as though they were.


Romans 10:10-11,13 KJV

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 

[11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 

[13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.


Isaiah 55:11-12 KJV

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: 

it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

[12] For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.


Philippians 2:9-11 KJV

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 

[10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 

[11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


John 14:12-14 KJV

Verily, verily, I say unto you, 

He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

[13] And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. [14] If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.


John 16:23-24 KJV

Verily, verily, I say unto you, 

Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. 

[24] Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: 

ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.


Mark 11:23-24 KJV

And Jesus answering saith unto them, 

Have faith in God.

For verily I say unto you, 

That whosoever shall SAY unto this mountain, 

Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; 

and shall NOT DOUBT in his heart, but shall BELIEVE that those things which he SAITH shall come to pass; 

he shall have whatsoever he SAITH. 

[24] Therefore I say unto you, 

What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, 

BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE THEM, 

and ye shall have them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing Confessions

Covenant Heir Declaration

Abundance Declaration