Declarations and Confessions Links

**********

Faith is the foundation, Praise is the seal.

**********


Hebrews 11:1 KJV

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.


Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.


Declarations and Confessions Links

~~~~~~~


Kingdom Pledge 

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/kingdom-pledge.html


Covenant Heir Declaration 

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/covenant-heir-declaration.html


Abundance Declaration 

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/abundance-declaration.html


Healing Confessions - Template

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/healing-confessions.html


Prayer of Release 

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/the-prayer-of-release.html


Declaration - Spiritual Warfare 

https://herevruach.blogspot.com/2026/08/declaration-spiritual-warfare.html


*******


Proverbs 18:21 KJV

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.


Romans 4:17 KJV

... God, who ... calleth those things which be not as though they were.


Romans 10:10-11,13 KJV

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 

[11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 

[13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.


Isaiah 55:11-12 KJV

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: 

it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

[12] For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.


Philippians 2:9-11 KJV

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 

[10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 

[11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


John 14:12-14 KJV

Verily, verily, I say unto you, 

He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

[13] And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. [14] If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.


John 16:23-24 KJV

Verily, verily, I say unto you, 

Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. 

[24] Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: 

ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.


Mark 11:23-24 KJV

And Jesus answering saith unto them, 

Have faith in God.

For verily I say unto you, 

That whosoever shall SAY unto this mountain, 

Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; 

and shall NOT DOUBT in his heart, but shall BELIEVE that those things which he SAITH shall come to pass; 

he shall have whatsoever he SAITH. 

[24] Therefore I say unto you, 

What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, 

BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE THEM, 

and ye shall have them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing Confessions

A Testimony of Healing - Joy

A word of Knowledge: Receive Healing for Yourself