Releasing the Spirit into the Flesh
Releasing the Spirit into the Flesh
(Excerpts)
By Curry Blake, John G. Lake Ministry
Back when Dr. Lake had his healing rooms up in Spokane a woman came to the healing room to be prayed for.
She'd been prayed for several times, no result, nothing changed, so finally they came to him and said,
"Brother Lake, this is what we’re doing, and it doesn't seem to be working. We can't just get it to.”
And so he said,
"Well, alright, I’ll pray for her; I’ll deal with her."
So, they took her off to the side and he sat down next to her and he started talking to her and she said,
"Yeah, I know, you know if you just lay hands and I know, yeah, and I know healing is in the atonement, yeah, I know."
She already knew all the doctrine, she knew everything.
Do you understand?
People that know the doctrine are usually the HARDEST people to get healed, because they already know it.
It's like reading a scripture you’ve read a thousand times before.
The next time you read it, you don't really read it, you just think, "Oh that, yeah" your mind runs forward to the end, because you’ve already heard it.
That's the worst thing you can do, because you will miss the details that God wants to bring out for you right then.
You should always look at the word of God as something precious and you want to look at each thing.
It is like a jewel that you want to look at each facet of.
The woman that was there said,
"Yeah. Everybody else has laid hands on me so just go ahead."
And he said he stopped there for a moment and said, "You're a Christian?"
She said, "Well, of course I am, sure I am.”
Then he said, "Well you have the Spirit of God in you?"
She said, "Well, of course I do."
He said,
"Alright, I'm not going to pray for you.
I’m not going to lay my hands on you.
Here's what you're going to do.
I want you to go over and sit in this chair.
Are you saved?"
And she said, "I've told you I'm saved."
And he said, "So, Jesus lives in your Spirit?"
And she said, "Yes."
He said,
"I want you to sit for a few minutes.
I don't want you to do anything else.
I'm not going to pray for you, and I don't want you to pray.
I want you to just sit there and realize that as much as Jesus is in your Spirit.
He wants to be in your soul and your flesh.
And I want you to let Him out of your Spirit, into your flesh."
And she thought,
"That’s the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard."
But she sat there for a few minutes and started thinking about it.
And he said, "Is Jesus in your flesh yet."
And she said, "I don't understand what you're talking about."
He waited a few moments.
He said,
"Just recognize, Jesus is in your Spirit.
He wants out.
Let Him out; just let Him into your flesh.”
A few more minutes, he said,
"So where is Jesus? Have you let Him out yet?"
and this woman looked at him and said,
"He is in my flesh just like He is in my Spirit."
And he said, "Yeah."
She said,
"No He's in my flesh. Just like He's in my Spirit."
And she started getting more and more excited and started saying,
"I've got it. I've got it; I understand He's in my Spirit and He's in my flesh!"
And he looked at her and he said,
"Well, if He is in your Spirit then death can't be in your Spirit.”
She said, "Well, of course not!"
Lake said, "Well then, if He is in your flesh then death can't be in your flesh."
She said, "That's right!"
He said, "If death’s not in your flesh then you can't get sick; you can't be sick."
She said,
"You're right. He's in my flesh and I'm healed."
She got up, healed.
Why? He didn't lay hands on her, she just recognized and let the Spirit that was in her spirit into her flesh.
Now, do you realize what that means?
That means that the Spirit of God in her the whole time was there to heal.
The whole time.
Just like with the woman with the issue of blood. She was determining when Jesus healed. Only she thought, it was going to be some other way, because she had some other way in her mind, but whenever he showed her a way to get healed internally, that is when she was able to release the Spirit of God out of her spirit and let the Spirit into her flesh.
You say, "I don't... I'm not sure I believe that." Then you don't believe scripture.
Because the bible says, that if that same Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He will quicken, make alive, heal, your mortal body.
Not your immortal body.
Not your incorruptible body.
Not your glorified body;
your mortal body.
The one you got right now.
Do you see?
Your glorified body won't need quickening.
It's this body that needs it.
If you need healing, you don't have to wait till I lay hands on you. As a matter of fact, I really prefer that you don't. Because if you do then you're going to wait the next time I come around here. You are going to think something or say something and instead you're going to try to build up the fame of Curry Blake instead of the fame of Jesus.
If you can, just sit there and let the Spirit of God out of your Spirit.
Quit containing Him and just let Him have free course in your flesh, then you can get healed while I'm talking.
And that's even better.
He wants you to let Him loose.
Isn't that simple?
~~~
Do you know what reconcile means? We have different terminology, but when you reconcile your checkbook... you remember what it is to reconcile your checkbook, right?
How do you know when it's reconciled?
When it balances.
What does that mean?
Whenever the amount from the bank statement matches the amount in your checkbook.
If it's a penny off it's not reconciled, if the numbers that are there differ from the numbers in your checkbook, it's not reconciled.
The only time it's reconciled, is when both are identical. When there is no difference. You get it?
God put His Spirit in you, that's the part of you that's like Him.
Your current physical body is not like Him, but in your spirit, you are like Him and there's one Spirit.
He has made you just like Him in the Spirit, that means He’s made you holy, He’s made you sanctified, He’s made you righteous, He’s done all of that, He’s given you His nature, His character, His Spirit, His name, His power, His work, etc.
Your balance and His books in Heaven match. There is no difference between them.
The essence of all of this is Union, Union with Him.
When you get a hold of that then you can look at somebody and instead of looking at them and saying,
"Oh Father please, touch that one, and I’m laying hands to signify who I want You to heal."
It's not that anymore, that's not how Jesus operated.
Jesus looked at people and it says,
"He took them by their hand”
(Luke 8:54, Mark 9:27).
Why? Because He was making that contact.
When Jesus grabbed them, God grabbed them.
Well, I have news for you!
When you grab them, God grabs them!
Why? Because He is in you.
He is not going to come down and touch them, He is going to come out and touch them.
Now, notice, He didn't say, "I'll pour down my Spirit on you",
He said, "I'll pour out of my Spirit".
Where is the Spirit? In you.
You’ve got to move beyond you.
You’ve got to get you off your mind
and recognize what He did in you and who He created.
This new creation, you’ve got to see that's what He created.
Do you see, if you say His words and you mean them and you're not just parroting them, but you really mean them, then whenever you speak His words, what did He say about His words?
"My words are Spirit, and they are life."
Well guess what?
Whenever I speak, if I’m speaking His words and I believed them, and I mean them, then whenever I speak, what am I doing?
Then my words are Spirit. And they are life, why?
Because they're the same word, the same Spirit is speaking them.
That's why you can reach down and take a child that is sick, and not have to say a word, just hold it.
Reach down and just hug it and then hand it back to the parents and say,
"The baby is going to be okay now.”
It’s amazing because Christian parents get mad, "You didn't pray, I didn't hear you use the name of Jesus."
Maybe I didn't.
But I was doing it, in His name.
As I hugged that child, life comes
out, and death, whatever child whatever disease that child has, death has been swallowed up by life.
Why? Because life is more powerful than death, it has already proven that.
All you’ve got to do is, let that life flow out of your Spirit and into your flesh.
When you do that, it gets good and easy. You don't even have to think about half the stuff when it happens.
Why? because He'll do exceedingly abundantly above all you can think or ask, according to the power that works in you.
Even before you call, He will answer.
See for most Christians, we can't fathom that,
"Well, we’ve got to pray just right.
How do I pray? I’ve got to do this."
If He’s going to answer before you call, the call really doesn't matter.
How you call really doesn't matter; it's not a formula.
Now, anybody can do this, any person with the Spirit of God, I don't care your age, I don't care, education has nothing to do with that.
That's what they knew about the Apostles; they were ignorant and unlearned people. Right?
You are not to be brilliant.
That's why Jesus could say,
"The Kingdom of God is at hand", and then just set people free.
Why? Because healing is evidence of The Kingdom of God.
Why? Because in the Kingdom of God there is no sickness.
He said, "I want to show you what it's like. Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven."
So, what was He doing?
He went about doing good healing everybody.
Why? No sick people in Heaven.
He just went around trying to fix everything that was wrong and set people free.
That’s all it was.
The Kingdom of God is manifested like that.
You just go about and do good.
Set the people free, bring life and tell them,
"Guess what, The Kingdom of God has come near to you."
~~~
Releasing the Spirit into the Flesh - Part II
(Excerpts)
By Curry Blake, John G. Lake Ministry
Okay, so in your own self whenever the music was going and the words were up and we're singing, is that what you were doing to God in the sense that you were just communing with him and just loving him? Is that what you were doing?
Okay, now, when you were doing that, let me ask you this, did you sense, not feel, but did you sense the Spirit of God? If you didn't, you weren't really worshiping.
Because you really can’t worship without sensing the Spirit. I’m not talking about goosebumps, that’s
feeling, but when you’re communing with Him, there is a connection.
When you connect with Him you sense Him. Don’t make it weird, you are just in communion with Him.
If you sensed your communion with Him, the Bible calls it the communion of the Spirit, while we were worshipping, what caused that?
What caused you to sense Him?
Was it the music?
Or was it the fact that you took a few moments to focus on Him?
Not just you focusing on Him so that you can get something back.
Let me tell you, if you’re focusing on Him to get something back, then it is not pure worship.
Pure worship is to lick the hand, not to have the hand stroke you. Okay?
So, if you were worshipping, then it was literally one sided, it really was, you were totally focused on giving out to Him.
You were giving out love, devotion, everything of your being just toward Him.
The beauty of that is, you can’t do that without stirring Him up.
And when you did that, that’s what you sense.
~~~
Close your eyes if you have illness, sickness or disease in your body.
You said you're born again, so we know you have the Spirit of Christ, so right now, just take a moment and do exactly what you were doing before when you were worshipping Him, and you sensed that connection with your Spirit and His Spirit.
As you do that, just begin, not saying a word, you’ve got to be able to worship inside as well as outside.
Just take a moment and begin to worship right now, just worship Him. I'm not saying you have to say a word, don’t make a sound, but just in you.
Your body is your own little prayer closet. And right now, just connect, just connect with Him.
And do it for a minute, and begin to sense, not feel, sense. What you sensed when we were worshipping a while ago.
Remember that and it's the same thing, and just begin to let His Spirit
just, start to kind of leak out of your Spirit into your flesh.
And just let it start to permeate out, just start to kind of ooze out of your Spirit, and just start to touch into your flesh.
And if you had a sickness or disease, if you had cancer, you had tumors, you had pain, you had disks that were broken or disks that were messed up, raptured or out of whack or whatever, or you had low blood pressure, high blood pressure, diabetes, you have all these things going on.
Let's take it even further than that, instead of focusing on the disease for a minute, I want you to focus on Him.
So right now, let that Spirit of Christ pour out of your Spirit, and your Spirit shaped just like your body, but let that Spirit of Christ ooze out of your Spirit, and ooze over into your lungs.
And heal the lungs.
Because that life goes in and just drives out sickness.
And let that Spirit of Christ ooze out of your Spirit.
And let Him just ooze into your heart.
And heal that heart problem.
Heal that high blood pressure.
Let that circulatory system just return to normal and function correctly in Jesus name.
Right now, and just begin that even
now, you can do several things at the same time, just begin to thank Him for that, and appreciate Him for your healing.
Just do that right now, just begin to let that life just flow and give you that connection.
Just sense Him for a minute, and I'm telling you, if you'll do this, even on a regular basis, you'll stay well.
And the presence of God, will get
stronger and stronger in you and right now it may take a few minutes to actually sense the presence of God.
But if you do this pretty regular, all of a sudden, man, you close your eyes, and all of a sudden that presence will just show up.
And the amazing thing about it is you
start to get lost in it.
You have to be careful. Don't do this and operate heavy equipment. Alright? Because you can't, you just get lost...
You won't want to come back.
Right now, as you're doing this the Spirit of God is healing your body.
He's going through you, His life is coursing to your veins, it is coursing through your blood, going through your body, and even now, right now while you are doing this, just thank Him.
Show Him that you appreciate it, and just love Him.
We're always into worship, lets worship.
The Father seeks those that worship Him in Spirit and in truth.
This is worshiping in Spirit.
It's not the only way, but it is a way.
And you'll get to where you start
praying and you won't want to come back.
And praying gets so easy.
You think, "Well, I can't pray for very long. I get tired." Not if you do this.
Just let His Spirit.
Now, even now, while you are sitting there, His Spirit flowing through you, now, just take one hand, and just put it on your body where you’ve had pain, or where you’ve had a problem.
Just put it there.
Why? Because you're just making that connection and you are letting, directing it.
Dr. Lake used to say,
"Between power and faith, choose faith, because faith directs power."
When you put your hand on your body
or on another person's body, you're directing it. You're intently putting it somewhere, and letting life flow in.
Just let that Spirit, just emanate from you, even right now.
Just, right now, you don't have to look at anybody, there's people around you that need help.
So right now, just let the Spirit of Christ emanate from you.
Just let it emanate, just let it go out from you, and it'll stretch out from you, and it'll find the person that has sickness, and let it touch them and let life flow into them and set them free.
And all you have to do is agree with it, just agree.
~~~
Prayer
"Every sickness, every disease, you are defeated in Jesus' name.
You can't even stay on these bodies.
You can't even stay.
And you will go.
In the name of Jesus.
Right now, I set these people free. I don't care what disease; the name doesn’t matter.
The name of Jesus is above every name.
The name of Jesus defeats everything else. I don't care what you have, I don't care how long you've had it, I don't care what the cause is, bottom line is, the answer is Jesus. His Spirit.
Even now, in Jesus name.
Right now, autism I break your power, you are a liar, you cannot stay, you will go.
Diabetes, you will go.
Pain, go.
In Jesus' name, right now, and we're not going to just focus on the physical aspect,
right now, there are hurts emotional, hurts, hurts in the heart, people done you wrong, different things, and you haven't known how to get the rid of it, right now I'm saying,
RIGHT NOW by a conscious act, I want you to right now, don't have to say that loud necessarily, but I want you to consciously right now, decide I forgive them.
Right then, that's when the healing took place.
Right now, you're healed.
We command that pain to go, we command these memories to be healed.
No more! You are born for peace.
Because the Kingdom of God, is not in meat or drink, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost, stay in the Spirit.
Don't come out of the Spirit.
Don't come out into the carnal.
Stay in the Spirit.
Don't get in the soul, stay in the Spirit, walk in the Spirit, let that Spirit walk in you and through you.
Let the Spirit of God talk in you, let Him talk to you and through you.
Right now, right now, just purposely push away all that junk. And just know, right now,
"I am free. In Jesus' name."
Right now, we speak peace...
Peace to every family, to every family that has a child, that has any type of problem whatsoever. I'm telling you now,
"Your answer is here. Peace... Peace... In Jesus' name."
You can have peace, because He set your child free, in Jesus' name.
Don't have to worry about the money, won't need that, when your child is free, in Jesus' name.
Father, we thank You, we praise You, we magnify You.
You are the God of Heaven and earth.
You are mighty, mighty in battle,
You, have shown us Your strong arm.
You have delivered us.
Your name, has brought us out.
By the blood of Your Son, we thank You, right now we give You praise and honor and glory.
Because You are the Most High God.
There is none like You, none beside You, there is none other.
You are magnificent.
You are mighty.
You are great.
In the name of Jesus,
Father, we thank You, and Father, we magnify the name of Your Son, and we say that, there is no other name, given among men whereby they must be saved.
There is no salvation, in the name of Mohammad. There is no salvation in the name of Buddha. There is no salvation in any other name, but the name of Jesus and the glory of the Lord.
The glory of the name.
The fame of the name of Jesus, will fill this earth.
And people will see, that You are the only True God.
In Jesus' name.
Father, we thank You and right now, let's just give Him a shout and a praise, in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah!
Father, we thank You, we praise You, we bless You, we thank You,
Father, I thank You for setting these people free, in Jesus' name.
In Jesus' name.
And it'll be this way and no other.
We thank You and we praise You, in the name of Jesus.
So be it, so be it, so be it.
Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment