Before You Sleep...
A word of Wisdom:
Before You Sleep...
John 3:30-31 KJV
He must increase, but I must decrease.
[31] He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
Before the very last breath when you should fall asleep...
Will you be able to utter these last thoughts:
2 Timothy 4:6-8 KJV
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
[7] I have fought a good fight,
I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
[8] Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day:
and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
If you have zero confidence of your final moments,
why not begin your new life now with the predestined End in mind, in love and in faith?
Matthew 16:24-27 KJV
Then said Jesus unto his disciples,
If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
[25] For whosoever will save his life shall lose it:
and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
[26] For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
[27] For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Comments
Post a Comment